Read the following precautions and sign before tanning. Download our Tanning Release Form.
- A person who uses a tanning device in this tanning facility must use eye protection.
If the provided eye protection in not worn, use of tanning device in this facility may cause damage to the eyes.
- Overexposure to the ultraviolet radiation produced by a tanning device in this facility may cause burns . Painful blistering sunburn prior to the age eighteen can significantly increase the risk of skin cancer/melanoma.
- Repeated exposure to the ultraviolet radiation produced by the tanning devices in this tanning facility may cause premature aging of the skin, skin thickening and skin cancer.
abnormal skin sensitivity to ultraviolet radiation or burning may be caused by certain foods, cosmetics, or medication, including but not limited to the following;
- Tranquilizers , Diuretics, Antibiotics, High blood pressure medication, Birth control medication, other photosensitizing agents
- An Individual who is taking prescription drug or over-the -counter drug should consult a physician before using a tanning device.
- A person who is less than 18 years of age must have a parents signature on this waiver before using a tanning device in this facility. the statement must be signed in the presence of the salon operator.
- Tanning may be inadvisable during pregnancy and for persons with photosensitizing disease, Melanoma, or other skin cancers. Tanning may cause possible activation of some viral conditions (cold sores) etc.